- Two Menu Styles - Choose from a standard horizontal menu, or a multi-column menu style
- Drag & Drop Contact Forms - Completely customizable contact forms, build exactly the contact form you need with our drag and drop form builder.
- Unlimited Galleries - Not only can you create an unlimited number of image galleries for your site, you can insert them onto multiple pages or posts.
- Five Post Styles - Choose from five pre-built post header starter formats to give your blog a unique look. Then tweak to your satisfaction!
- Complete Styling Control - Simplicity gives you complete control over almost every aspect of your site, backgrounds, borders, shadows, typography colors and more!
- Total Typography Control - Simplicity comes standard with access to the Google Font library, which means you have over 400 fonts to choose from to use on your site.
Navigation Menus - When switching between 'Standard' and 'Column' navigation styles, the theme actually registers new menus for you to add your items to. This means that your previous menu choices will still be in their respective menu, but will not be assigned to the menu locations shown on the site, you will need to go into 'Appearance->Menus' in the WordPress sidebar and build/arrange your menus as you did originally. While this might seem cumbersome, this feature was never intended to be used a one that is frequently changed so we found that the added work needed was offset by the flexibility of the dual menu structure.
Tips for your new RAWFolio Simplicity Lite Theme
You new Simplicity Lite theme is about simplicity :). So we'll keep it simple. Below are a few tips to help you get started and best optimize your new site.
- Images - Your photos with Simplicity do not need to be full screen sized while resizing. If you need help resizing your images please reference our support page on How to Resize and Optimize Your Images. Wordpress will manage and resize your hosted files for all uses, but you want to help it by saving for web use and keeping your file sizes down (Typically 100-250K for Simplicity Lite). This will help ensure your site not only looks it's best but that clients experience is also the best. No one likes a slow site.
- Fonts - You do not want to mix and match too many fonts. With our built in Google Font package you have 400 different options to use and help show off your new site. Good design rules typically recommend 1-2 main fonts. Keep this rule in mind with your designs and let your work show off to it's best potential. Try mixing and matching font styles to best show off your prose and your style.
Release Date: 06/25/2012
Current Version: 1.0.8
Requirements: Wordpress 3.4+
Feature Release notes:
- Version 1.0.7 - Added drag and drop image sorting/uploading to the gallery system.
- Version 1.0.4 - Added ability to display excerpts or full posts on the main blog page.